• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from a soon to be a NC750X DCT owner :)

MrP_Lon

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello,

I recently passed my DAS test and I've managed to get a deal on a grey ex-demo NC750X DCT with the Akrapovic end can. Will be trying to sell my trusty MP3 300 LT Touring in the mean time.

The bike is still in the workshop as I shipped quite a few extras to the dealership to have them fitted on the bike. The list follows and it includes a custom back rest from a member of this forum, johnakay.

I'll be posting pics once I receive the bike this Wednesday (25/03) but thought I make an introduction before that.

Here are the bits I'm having fitted:

Rossocromo Rear Hugger
Givi Kickstand Shoe
R&G Shocktube
R&G Radiator Guard
Front Fender Extender
Rear Fender Extender
Handlebar Risers - Risers Size : +25mm
Honda Top Wind Deflectors
Honda Foot Wind Deflectors
Honda Accessory Socket
Honda Heated Grips
Honda Sub Harness
Honda Main Stand
Dimotiv Engine Guard
Fog Light Wiring Loom Harness & Switch
CREE U5 LED Fog spot light x2
Acerbis X-Tarmac Hand guards
Palmer Products Screen & Brackets
Johnakay Back Rest and Rails

Cheers,

Panos

Welcome from Louisiana! You'll probably add a windshield and some kind of seat mod to that list before it's all said and done.

so many options makes me thinking if it's wise to put so much money upfront before you get to know bike a little bit....
Remember when you sell, options put don't count much.

Hello,

I recently passed my DAS test and I've managed to get a deal on a grey ex-demo NC750X DCT with the Akrapovic end can. Will be trying to sell my trusty MP3 300 LT Touring in the mean time.

The bike is still in the workshop as I shipped quite a few extras to the dealership to have them fitted on the bike. The list follows and it includes a custom back rest from a member of this forum, johnakay.

I'll be posting pics once I receive the bike this Wednesday (25/03) but thought I make an introduction before that.

Here are the bits I'm having fitted:

Rossocromo Rear Hugger
Givi Kickstand Shoe
R&G Shocktube
R&G Radiator Guard
Front Fender Extender
Rear Fender Extender
Handlebar Risers - Risers Size : +25mm
Honda Top Wind Deflectors
Honda Foot Wind Deflectors
Honda Accessory Socket
Honda Heated Grips
Honda Sub Harness
Honda Main Stand
Dimotiv Engine Guard
Fog Light Wiring Loom Harness & Switch
CREE U5 LED Fog spot light x2
Acerbis X-Tarmac Hand guards
Palmer Products Screen & Brackets
Johnakay Back Rest and Rails

Cheers,

Panos

Looks like you will be farkled and ready to go - congrats!

so many options makes me thinking if it's wise to put so much money upfront before you get to know bike a little bit....
Remember when you sell, options put don't count much.

Hi wildeone, thanks a lot for pointing this out. It makes good sense. However, I trained on the NC750X for my full UK license and it seemed to me like a keeper. No matter which bike I ended up buying, I'd put these extras on. So given that I liked the feel of the NC, I went all in. Hopefully it'll work out alright :)

Welcome from Northeast Georgia. Sounds like yours came fully equipped. Talk to Fuzzy. He seems to love those MP3's.

Back