• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question Soon-to-be Honda NC750X owner. I have a few questions.

I just got an update from my dealer on my 2022 NC750x DCT. Mine has moved to status 3 and is still showing September 9th. The dealer stated they rarely have them move to this status and not show up soon. They are a large dealer and a volume dealer. I felt encouraged this morning and then I read November for your 2021.

I just got an update from my dealer on my 2022 NC750x DCT. Mine has moved to status 3 and is still showing September 9th. The dealer stated they rarely have them move to this status and not show up soon. They are a large dealer and a volume dealer. I felt encouraged this morning and then I read November for your 2021.
I hope it works out for you as your dealer has indicated.

My bike has moved to Status 3 two times in the past several months, only to revert back to Status 1 and a change of date several weeks out.

My dealer is a large multi line shop that did do a substantial amount of Honda business until the supply line issues and COVID struck.

I took delivery of my 22 NC750X DCT this morning. I checked with the dealer Friday morning, and all they could tell me was that it was delayed. The ship date was still 9/9 (Friday), but no update.

I went home and a few hours later they called and told me it had just arrived. They did the PDI Saturday, and I picked it up today.

Cycle Trader also showed a number of them had just arrived at western dealers, mostly California. I called a couple of themout of curiosity, and they were pre-sold. The point here is that they are starting to show up. The sales rep told me that mine was only the second one they had seen all year.

I took delivery of my 22 NC750X DCT this morning. I checked with the dealer Friday morning, and all they could tell me was that it was delayed. The ship date was still 9/9 (Friday), but no update.

I went home and a few hours later they called and told me it had just arrived. They did the PDI Saturday, and I picked it up today.

Cycle Trader also showed a number of them had just arrived at western dealers, mostly California. I called a couple of themout of curiosity, and they were pre-sold. The point here is that they are starting to show up. The sales rep told me that mine was only the second one they had seen all year.
Yikes, maybe I can get some riding in before winter after all...............congrats

Congratulations! Glad to hear about someone finally getting their new bike!!

I'M not sure if this is helpful, but I was provided my weekly update. The status of #3 held and the ship date stayed middle of September. It seems there might have been an influx of Honda bikes from the ports.

This video is a little old and I have made a couple more changes, but I hope it is still useful.

I'M not sure if this is helpful, but I was provided my weekly update. The status of #3 held and the ship date stayed middle of September. It seems there might have been an influx of Honda bikes from the ports.
I just got this email from my dealer in Redding California;

Brent,
Seemingly good news. The newest release sheet is showing 10/28 release. So pushed forward instead of backwards this time.
Zach

My last Tuesday update was still status #3 and a ship date of the 22nd. I am guessing that tomorrow the date will move back and it will slide back to status #1. We will see.

My dealer receives updates from Honda on Tuesdays.

I cant imagine waiting like some have. I am already impatient and as the weather gets cooler, I want to ride more. I currently only have the Super Cub in the garage and its fun, but I want a little more range and upmh.

Current Update,
"Your unit remains at status 3 and has an estimated
ship date of 09/25. I have not received a pre-shipment notification as of
this morning. If I do, I will notify you right away. Otherwise, we will
communicate again next Tuesday if your bike has not arrived."

Back to tires. I’d suggest you consider the Continental TKC 70 tires vs the TKC 80. Especially if you are mostly going to stay on pavement (90%). TKC 80 is much more of an off-road tire (and a damn good one at that). TKC 70 will give you better handling, dry grip, wet grip, and mileage compared to the TKC 80 especially given the riding that you plan to do.

Back