• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from a birthday boy

Attila

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello All. Its my birthday tomorrow and guess what my lovely wife bought me? :cool:
Finace and insurance is all done. Got to be at Honda at 9am tomorrow moring to take delivery. whoop.
Looking forward to it. Havent had a bike for about three years so Im a bit rusty but so excited.
Dont think have felt this excited since I was 10. And This forum is fantatstic. I stumbled upon it when looking for reviews and info on the NC700.
So much usefull info and advice
Cheers

Happy birthday and welcome. The NCX is my very first bike, and I don't think there was any other bike out there that would have fit me as perfect. And the guys and gals on this forum are top-notch.

Hi Attila! Happy birthday and welcome to the forum from sunny Durban! I am now an eighth month owner with over 6000km on the clock and loving it. Have some farkles done, let us know what you're up too.
All the best for tomorrow, 3 years is nothing! Have a lovely day.

Back