• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Happy birthday, america!!! Still the best country in the world!!!

NCer

Reaction score
Visit site
Just want to wish all of you a very happy holiday!
Hope the weather is good for most of you! (We are getting rained out here.... "Thank you", hurricane Arthur...)

Have fun, guys and gals! :)

P.S. Sorry if I missed a similar thread... had some PC issues...

Last edited:
Three of the first five US Presidents died on July 4 (Independence Day) of whom two died in the same year ( the 50th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence.):

The second president of the US, John Adams, died on July 4, 1826. (Was 90 years old)

The third president of the US, Thomas Jefferson, died on July 4, 1826. (Was 83 years old)

The fifth president of the US, James Monroe, died on July 4, 1831. (Was 73 years old)

Last edited:
Happy Independence Day Y'all.

USABikiniContagiousClubwear.jpg

who side are ya on jelly they got their independent from us UK.
america!!! Still the best country in the world!!!vat!! I'm not aving it were're the best:p

200878221038_fat-girl.jpg

Last edited:
Three of the first five US Presidents died on July 4 (Independence Day) of whom two died in the same year ( the 50th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence.):

The second president of the US, John Adams, died on July 4, 1826. (Was 90 years old)

The third president of the US, Thomas Jefferson, died on July 4, 1826. (Was 83 years old)

The fifth president of the US, James Monroe, died on July 4, 1831. (Was 73 years old)

I can only presume they all died from fireworks related injuries?
Amazing how dangerous the 4th used to be back when you had to make your own fireworks each year... Now people just blow off fingers.

who side are ya on jelly they got their independent from us UK.
america!!! Still the best country in the world!!!vat!! I'm not aving it were're the best:p

200878221038_fat-girl.jpg

You know the girl in the pink only hangs out with the other three because she thinks they make her look slim!

Back