• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Had my Bike a week

mpritch41

Reaction score
Visit site
Had my Bike for a week now and only Have 30 miles on it. It is everything I wanted...almost. I wanted something with no spokes or chain to tighten and I got half that, But I really wanted a Bike with low end grunt and low RPM power and something quiet,not to mention fun to ride and that is what this bike is about.
Only complaint is low speed noise(20 MPH) from the front end. Love the Frunk! I think that is the reason I bought it. Did make a fair tool kit today and it fits nicely under the Back seat kinda in the tail light.

Glad you like the bike I too enjoy the simple things like the trunk and no spokes. I also scavenged a tool kit from my Kawasaki I had a few bikes ago and added a few necessary tools to it. I keep mine strapped to the front of the trunk and also have a tire repair kit too. No mini compressor yet but I will get one once I put the accessory socket on and definitely before I ride to Texas in April!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mine has the Bridgestones and they are noisy. On the other hand, it's only been ridden once on dry pavement, the rest of the time either in rain or right after, and they stick like glue. Great tires except for the noise.

Back