• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Greetings from Southern Missouri

Hi everyone.
I have not been around for a while......went through some personal stuff, but it's all good now. I enjoyed meeting everyone at the Hillbilly Hangout and I hope to get together more and do some riding. I have added a couple of things to the bike; Madstad windshield (absolutely fantastic!) and Rox risers. I think that the bike is about perfect for me now! I'll take some pictures tomorrow and post them up.

September 17-20. Hope to see both of you guys there.........and no, it doesn't matter that you don't have an ST. I just came from a ST event in TN and there were as many WeeStroms as there were ST 1300s. Non-STs out numbered STs by a wide margin. These folks don't care one bit and would love to look at what you have done to your NCs.
Mike

Welcome from another SW Missouri NC rider. Me and a few coworkers are planning an iron butt ride in the near future and your welcome to join if the timing is right.

Last edited:
Back