Glove Tacts

GunNut37086

Site Supporter
Reaction score
I looked at several things like these, which are adhesive. There's also Farkle Fingers, which slide onto your gloves like tips. There's even NanoTips, which you paint onto your gloves.

In the end I just mounted a mesh tip stylus on my bike to use when I pull over and don't wanna take off my gloves. Like this:

Last edited:

GregC

Reaction score
You can also just sew a few strands of conductive thread on the finger tips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

draco_1967

Site Supporter
Reaction score
I tried glovetacts. They worked for a little while, but on a long ride the pad began to deform off of the glove leaving a sticky mess. They also stopped working on the touchscreen after a while (before they deformed). I too added a stylus, and it's much better.

MZ5

Reaction score
I'm on my second set of Glove Tacts. The first set quit working within a week or two, so the second set was a replacement provided by the store I bought them from. These also largely quit working in a short time. They're still better than nothing, but only just barely, and only occasionally.

I've used a liquid product to 'paint' a spot on glove finger tips. That stuff also wears out quickly, though it has lasted somewhat longer than GloveTacts for me.

If I could find the magical thread, maybe I'd try that stuff.

2wheels4fun

Reaction score
In summer months I just snip off the end of my index finger glove and it works great. Exposes less than 1/2" on my finger.