• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Giving us a bad image.

The guys is lying through his teeth. He will say anything at this point. My brake light didn't come on. Does he think people are that stupid? I can almost slow to a stop without my brakes. He is screwed.

If you choose to ride with people riding in a way that is openly breaking the law, there should be a notification that goes on your record that you are choosing to associate yourself with that type of activity. If this was available for background checks it would discourage people from this type of irresponsible behaviour. Imagine trying to explain in a job interview why you associated yourself with stunting riders who ride illegally.....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

The AMA, American Motorcycle Association, has put out a member action alert based on this incident. They take no sides as of now, due to ongoing investigation, but ask us to write to our representatives to stress this action should not judge the rest of us kind, decent, and charitable, law abiding riders on the action of a few to represent the whole.

I can't help but wonder how this incident might have played out in my neck of the woods. In Missouri, anyone 21 years of age or older who can legally own a firearm can carry a loaded weapon in their vehicle without a permit, and in their vehicle they have the same right to self protection they have in their home. At the point the driver's door was opened to assault the driver, the attacker can be dispatched like a rabid animal. The same goes for the person smashing the window to gain access to the driver, as well as anyone else involved in the attack.

Note to self: These outlaw groups have ridiculously large numbers. Throw a few more high cap magazines in the console.

Around here, I think the law enforcement would have been all over these guys. The thug that pulled vehicle driver out would be in world of hurt!
Not only would they have to worry about the driver of the SUV, but also about every other car and bike in the area.

Unfortunately we have them right here in Missouri, KC and St. Louis groups. I don't think they've tried the assaultive behavior because of the frequency of armed citizens, but you can see the ineffectiveness of road blocks with multiple agencies here: [video=youtube;2CFHnztdhjY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CFHnztdhjY[/video]

The first thing that came to mind when I saw the wheelie, was Oil Starvation!!

at the end of the day he had his little girl in the car i totally understand and what have done the same thing in his position. these guys probably put like a couple thousand miles a year on a bike if they don't destroy is first! dont get me ronge i know a lot of sumer riders or weekend worries but none of them would of done that, maybe as there were so many of them they got carried away?

i didn't read the whole thing,but it's actually feels like a positive event for us . why? cause we(the motorcyclists) are now getting more respect from the drivers..i've come up to this conclusion after yesterday's 350 miles ride on highways.

I felt sad to read this.
Why?
it should be take terror to earn respect.
That respect you wrote about is more like "terrified of bikers".
Another point is that you actually "celebrated" it as a triumph.

Something is wrong with that part of the world where it is "us versus them" mentality.
Sorry, just my 2 cents.

how many of you(here,on this board alone) been crashed because of the careless drivers,who doesn't give a **** about motorcyclists? HOW MANY? ask them ,how was it?

IMHO, bikers in a group get bonded quite deep, and even bikers in some particular groups call each other by "brother". To me, it's nice to see bikers in a group enjoying the ride together on the road. I can almost feel the fun they are enjoying. But, if the group became a mob and suppressing others on the road, it's a kind of disheartening me. I feel so low as a human being if I can't respect other's right.

This rhetorical opinion isn't meant to stir the controversy any further, but I really believe that if the bikers had not pulled the SUV driver out of the car, and had not done anything more than turn his license plate into the police for a hit and run, it would have been he who was arrested. He did pay for his behavior with a beating instead of an indictment, and the people that beat him, left his wife and child alone. Sometime in the future, further details will emerge from the inevitable court appearance by all involved. This show will go on for a while I think.

looks like something happens before this video and they are trying to stop him. what happened? we don't know that. judging by the car i suspect that there is some typical wall street a**le(ala-f**k all of you,i'm on top of the world type) is behind the wheel. i seriously doubt that they attacked or stopping him for no reason at all.

on same day there was a Puerto Rican Day Parade (and everything that comes with it(shootings and all that)) in Philly. i was moving in my rusty 13 old nissan thru same motorcycle gangs,but no one attacked me...

judging by the car i suspect that there is some typical wall street a**le(ala-f**k all of you,i'm on top of the world type) is behind the wheel.

You sound just like the folk that think all motorcyclists are tw@'s.

I had a Range Rover but I'm not the 'ala-f**k all of you,i'm on top of the world type'.

don't know about GB,but in NY and tristate area around it's a typical vehicle for a lawyer or banker...took me some time,but i was right-

Daily Entertainment News | Alexian Lien- SUV Driver Attacked by Motorcycle Gang (bio, wiki, photos)

Lien was born in 1980 he is a former Director of Skrill Holdings Limited, his newest directorship was with Mb Employee Nominees Limited where he held the position of “Banker“. The company was established 26 Oct 2007.

Previously, he was an Analyst in the Distressed Finance and Restructuring Group of Credit Suisse First Boston in New York. Mr. Lien served on the Board of Trema Group. He holds a B.S. degree in Computer Engineering from Columbia University.

33 years old asian banker,driving $100K Range Rover in NY? do you seriously believe that he is some sort of peaceful\hippie Buddhist or something? give me a break

Last edited:
It takes a dog to know a dog.
so when people start stereotyping bikers like they stereotype expensive car drivers, we will all have a great time bashing each other up.

I don't have a RR yet but I want one. I also want GS.
does that make me more a target for hate crime?
according to some posts here, it seems even rightful to bash a RR driver etc....
oh my God....

get out of that country while you can. Zombies are taking over and so are some judgemental people....
:(

--I don't have a RR yet but I want one. I also want GS.--
it's a worst possible car to own. you will die financially fixing it. i use to ship used cars from US to eastern Europe. one 'rich' freak bought RR for 35K. in next 2 years he spend at least another $20K-20K on parts and labor
good luck with that!

9. Range Rover | 24/7 Wall St.: 10 Most Expensive Cars to Own | Comcast.net

Rover's revenge: Furious driver dumps his £50,000 Range Rover outside showroom... emblazoned with a list of its 'faults' | Mail Online

article-1190340-052DB0DB000005DC-363_634x440.jpg

don't know about GB,but in NY and tristate area around it's a typical vehicle for a lawyer or banker...took me some time,but i was right-

Daily Entertainment News | Alexian Lien- SUV Driver Attacked by Motorcycle Gang (bio, wiki, photos)

33 years old asian banker,driving $100K Range Rover in NY? do you seriously believe that he is some sort of peaceful\hippie Buddhist or something? give me a break

You do realize that not all Asians are Buddhists and not all Buddhists are Asians, right?

You do realize that not all Asians are Buddhists and not all Buddhists are Asians, right?

sure,but i think you don't understand\missing my point. we know his side of the story. now let's hear the other side. we need to know what happens BEFORE that video.

Back