• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Givi Trekker Outback 48L vs 37L side cases.

Benji

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all. I am debating between the Givi Trekker Outback 37 Liter or 48 Liter cases. I am leaning towards a set of 37 liter cases but I was wondering if anyone had some insight or pictures of theirs. On my past bikes I would mount the smaller one on the exhaust side and bigger one on the other side but with the NC700x the exhaust is low and won't require further out mounting. Thanks!

Here is a couple of pictures that shows how wide the 37's are on my bike. For a reference, the top box is 48 liter.

IMG_5665-XL.jpg

IMG_2517-XL.jpg

IMG_2529-XL.jpg

Hey all. I am debating between the Givi Trekker Outback 37 Liter or 48 Liter cases. I am leaning towards a set of 37 liter cases but I was wondering if anyone had some insight or pictures of theirs.
Many of us have had this same dilemma, at least I did:

(38 or a 45, What is Your Preference?)

I went with 45L Touratech Pro2’s and am fully aware they make my NC’s backside seem wider than an elephant’s butt! MPG’s too are lost in wind drag at interstate speeds or a headwind.

CECDE037-A94F-4AFE-97DD-F09291E0CAD1.jpg

6BFF59BA-03B0-4D52-944C-171FA6CAFC4C.jpg

31899954-7E23-455B-A0D2-B167AB4EA66B.jpg

Large or small panniers, whichever you decide on, human nature will compell you to attempt packing 20% more than whatever the capacity is! Lately, I find these larger panniers make it easier to pick my NC’ back upright after dumping it, due to the angle when it sits resting on them.

Ray

Personally I would go with the smaller items. Sometimes folks tend to overload the rear of motorcycles and furthermore the bigger panniers will catch more wind and increase fuel consumption.

Personally I would go with the smaller items. Sometimes folks tend to overload the rear of motorcycles and furthermore the bigger panniers will catch more wind and increase fuel consumption.

Thanks. I am going to go with the 37's. They make the most sense for my needs and this motorcycle.

Many of us have had this same dilemma, at least I did:

(38 or a 45, What is Your Preference?)

I went with 45L Touratech Pro2’s and am fully aware they make my NC’s backside seem wider than an elephant’s butt! MPG’s too are lost in wind drag at interstate speeds or a headwind.

View attachment 37779

View attachment 37780

View attachment 37781

Large or small panniers, whichever you decide on, human nature will compell you to attempt packing 20% more than whatever the capacity is! Lately, I find these larger panniers make it easier to pick my NC’ back upright after dumping it, due to the angle when it sits resting on them.

Ray

That is some serious storage! Good looking setup!

Back