• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Givi Trekker 3 Pack

tromba

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello... Has anyone put givi Trekkers 33,42,33s on their nc700x?

Looking for pics and install advice.

Thanks.

Three weeks ago the Givi Trekker 46N was back ordered and unavailable. Givi could not give the dealer I was talking to an estimate of when it would be available.

For information purposes the 1111FZ Monorack arms are required to mount a Givi top case on the NC700X. These require no cutting of Honda plastic. They bolt right up and look very good. The 1111FZ gives you a place to bolt a Givi base and the base is what connects the selected top case to the motorcycle. The M5 base fits the 1111FZ rack and supports MonoKey top cases. The M5M base supports MonoRack top boxes. Generally speaking, MonoKey cases are designed for motorcycle use and MonoRack cases are designed for scooter use. Differences are in size and weight of construction although the B47 Blade models are big and nice looking MonoRack cases that would look good on a 700X.

I ordered the Trekker 33's but they have been back-ordered for weeks now. The mounting racks are on the bike but I can't get any pictures at the moment. It is sitting at my mechanic's shop because he's waiting to get some clutch filters for the 600 mile service.

0.0.1.hondanc700xtrk_12.jpg

I have a pair of Trekker 33's with matching locks back-ordered for weeks now. I have the mounting hardware on the bike, but the bike is at the mechanic's shop waiting on clutch filters to come in for the 600-mile maintenance so I can't take pictures right now. I choose the PL1111 hardware which are pannier racks that don't have a top case mount and requires the 1111KIT which are the brackets to mount the racks to the bike.

There are just a few photos at the Givi UK site. I tried to link one of the pics earlier but the post didn't show up. I think the post went to moderator purgatory.

Back