• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Givi NC700X Handguards

Bring this thread back from the dead for a bit. I now have a brand new set of these. They won't fit my bike as I long ago added Barkbusters and these require the OEM internal bar weights/bar end weights to work. I had thought I'd be able to make them work with what I have but they won't.

Point of the matter is I have a brand new set in the box that have never been mounted. I had to have them shipped from France which takes a little time obviously. I can return them since I didn't mount them. But, I figured before I do I'd see if anyone wants to buy them so they don't have to mess with shipping times from Europe. If there is interest I'll post up a proper for sale thread with pics and everything. Just wanted to see if anyone wants these.

Post a photo and the price you're expecting

Bring this thread back from the dead for a bit. I now have a brand new set of these. They won't fit my bike as I long ago added Barkbusters and these require the OEM internal bar weights/bar end weights to work. I had thought I'd be able to make them work with what I have but they won't.

Point of the matter is I have a brand new set in the box that have never been mounted. I had to have them shipped from France which takes a little time obviously. I can return them since I didn't mount them. But, I figured before I do I'd see if anyone wants to buy them so they don't have to mess with shipping times from Europe. If there is interest I'll post up a proper for sale thread with pics and everything. Just wanted to see if anyone wants these.
Go for it. Posting a photo and price can't hurt! Might create a lot of interest.

Please check your PM. I'm interested. Thanks.

Do the Givi hand guards interfere with the windshield?

Hi.
Obviously most potential additions to your bike are going to have a negative point to them at some point. More pros than cons enable us to make a decision about buying those attachments.
For me, these Givi ones look the best of the ones i've seen. They look well made and there are two fixing points which you don't get on some guards.

There is only one thing i ask about them though. Do the guards restrict the turning circle?
Thanks
I would like to know, as Solent biker asked, do the Givi guards interfere with the handlebar movement?
Do the Givi guards touch the Honda Touring Screen when the bars are turned all the way left or right? Is there any restriction from the guards touching the Touring Screen when the bars are turned all the way, left and right, to the bar stops? I'm hoping to not restrict my turn around movements when doing a U turn in a narrow or restricted space.:confused:

Back