• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Gasoline Prices, What are you paying?

Cutter J. Duke

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We have members from all over North America and the national news has been covering gas prices in California going to almost $5 USD a gallon. With members all over the world I'm wondering what your paying for gas, so in North America who's got the cheapest and from the rest of the world, what are you paying (please if you could, convert to U.S. gallons and dollars).:cool:

We have members from all over North America and the national news has been covering gas prices in California going to almost $5 USD a gallon. With members all over the world I'm wondering what your paying for gas, so in North America who's got the cheapest and from the rest of the world, what are you paying (please if you could, convert to U.S. gallons and dollars).:cool:

Wow, they're paying almost $5.00 a gallon in Cali? :eek:

The cost for me the other day for 87 octane Chevron here in Vancouver BC, was $1.43/litre (that's 1.43 X 3.78 = $5.40 dollars per US gal. give or take)

I'm surprised it's that high down there.

Just filled up today for $4.65/gal in Stockton, Ca. Same station just last Wednesday was $4.08/gal! I know a lot of the European countries have expensive gas, but this is crazy for us! Oh, well guess I'll be riding the ol' 700X more and more. At least until the fog starts up..

Not sure how to traslate to US gallons. I tried a time and I failed. Anyway I actually pay 1.44 € (about $ 1.90) for just 1 litter of 95 octane. I think it is quite much more than you're paying. What I know for sure is that the NC700X is helping a lot with these prices

We pay $ 8,95 / us gallon in Sweden today for 95 octane petrol/gas. We usally get to pay twice what you pay in US for the same thing...

This is one reason why I favor the X as it consumes less than a scooter!

Last edited:
Yeehaw for Houston, Texas! Filled up 2.7 gallons with $3.28 a gallon last week.

On a side note, never in my life would I think I would be happy to be paying over $3 per gallon for gas. Friggan sickens me.

I'm in the United Kingdom and in my local area we have petrol prices of between £1.36 - £1.41 per litre which equates to

$2.18 - $2.26 per litre which is

$8.24 - $8.52 per US Gallon:mad:

Easy to see why I like a bike that does 74mpg (UK mpg) :)

Last edited:
Here in South Africa we currently pay R11.85 for 95. Today's exchange rate to the $=R8.83.
That gives us 3.7854l/gallon or R44.86/gallon = $5.08/gallon. BTW, our prices are reviewed on a monthly basis, but as we all know, it tends to go up more than down!!! GO NCX!

$3.56 a gallon in N. Florida USA.

But we have spent trillions of dollars US in recent years to have free access to light sweet crude at market price. Not such a good deal.

Back