• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

FYI parting out NC700x on ebay

bamamate

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sun Coast Cycle Sports looks to be parting out an NC700x on ebay. items in nc700 store on eBay!
Found new listings for various parts both plastics and mechanical. They have a bare rear wheel for $395. New one is $545 at procaliber.

If anyone needs a spare engine they have it including the oil filter for $1,800. Never know when that may come in handy.

You aren't kidding. They have really broke that bike down. Who was it that broke a passenger peg the other day. They have one of those for sale.

Bikes normally arrive at the breaker due to crash damage that total them but this one at first glance seemed to be completely straight and intact from forks to taillight. I wonder what happened to it?

You aren't kidding. They have really broke that bike down. Who was it that broke a passenger peg the other day. They have one of those for sale.

I believe his was on the right side, and it appears they do not have that one... they do have the left side one though...

Perhaps, it's the same bike, and the insurance company totalled the bike out instead of replacing that one piece. :)

talk about crazy prices... $50 for 1 turn signal!?! This isn't a Ducati or a BMW. It's a Honda, for Pete's sake.

talk about crazy prices... $50 for 1 turn signal!?! This isn't a Ducati or a BMW. It's a Honda, for Pete's sake.

$50 isn't a bad price. They stock new between $65 and $80. I recently bought similar discontinued parts that I needed to modify the electrical to fit for $85 a pair.

I bought the front seat pan in anticipation of an RDL at some point.

Wow talk about ridiculous prices, ebay isn't supposed to be retail...
The nuts and bolts might be worth it for $75, I've learned over the years those can be invaluable.

Last edited:
Wow talk about ridiculous prices, ebay isn't supposed to be retail...

That's what you think but a lot of stuff on Ebay is at retail prices anymore. I needed some Skylander video game pieces for my kids and they were more expensive on Ebay that at Toys-R-Us

Most of the prices are in the area of 70% of retail and any damaged parts are well below that - The muffler is scratched but serviceable and priced at $50 instead of $400 retail for example. I'll bet that once the high demand pieces are sold off they will go to an auction model to clear out the rest. Or they might also just wait until the part is simply the best price that one guy that really needs it can find.

Bikes normally arrive at the breaker due to crash damage that total them but this one at first glance seemed to be completely straight and intact from forks to taillight. I wonder what happened to it?

It may not be a crasher, the owner or dealer may be able to get more for it by parting it out. Between the motor, frame, forks, wheels and swingarm, you could get the $5200 the bike would sell for whole. Then throw in plastics, instruments, controls etc. etc , on top of that... You might make a couple $k beyond. The problem is waiting to sell every piece. As an individual, that is tough. But a dealer has the space to store parts and time to wait it out.

If you can sell the rest.. There is a shop by me that will buy older Goldwing's and part them out instead of selling them because he makes more money that way.

Back