• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Frunk Scratch Protection, Foot Pegs & Fender extender

InfernoST

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello All!!!!
I need some direction with the following items for my 2020 NC750X

1- What do you use to protect the Frunk from scratches from you your clothes?

2- What are good replacement foot pegs, the stock units stink.

3- I've decided on installing a fender extender and would like to get a carbon fiber unit, where can I obtain one?

Thanks in advance.

RE #1 - nothing. Neither of our NC bikes have scratches from clothes on the frunk. Both my wife and I ride them, it has not been an issue, probably because of the upright riding position.

I put film on the center of the luggage box lid to protect it from the base of the Givi "tank" bag. These.

Hello All!!!!
I need some direction with the following items for my 2020 NC750X

1- What do you use to protect the Frunk from scratches from you your clothes?

2- What are good replacement foot pegs, the stock units stink.

3- I've decided on installing a fender extender and would like to get a carbon fiber unit, where can I obtain one?

Thanks in advance.
£19.99 for the carbon fender extender (bluebird engineering eBay ) and if you’re in the uk use fernox to stick it. Get it from your local plumbing supplies (it’s a clear silicone in a toothpaste size tube. Don’t forget to rough both surfaces and use clamps. Mines been on two years and rock solid.

Attachments

• 4A159733-A18D-4B44-B7F1-822153E94F27.png
    4A159733-A18D-4B44-B7F1-822153E94F27.png
    223.6 KB · Views: 11
£19.99 for the carbon fender extender (bluebird engineering eBay ) and if you’re in the uk use fernox to stick it. Get it from your local plumbing supplies (it’s a clear silicone in a toothpaste size tube. Don’t forget to rough both surfaces and use clamps. Mines been on two years and rock solid.
Shake, thanks. Can you give me the link?

I found them online but can't for the life of me get to a point where I can actually buy the darn thing. Uhg.

Back