• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Frunk Liner/Backpack

That is really cool. I'm still searching for a frunk organizer, not one you remove but something to better organize my stuff. When I travel now, I end up digging through a huge pile of stuff in the frunk.

That is really cool. I'm still searching for a frunk organizer, not one you remove but something to better organize my stuff. When I travel now, I end up digging through a huge pile of stuff in the frunk.

I'm trying the small bag system this weekend. I organized small items in small stuff sacks. We'll see how it goes.

I'm with the mainstream thinking so far here, that it's cool but maybe a tad too pricey for my taste.

Having said that, I think it's awesome that any company takes the time to design and sell *anything* for our bikes, and surely, even though we all know and appreciate how awesome our choice of steed is, it's not a gigantic market model. Simple economics dictate there has got to be a higher price paid for a smaller quantity of anything sold, versus the massive turnover in the "bread and butter" bike categories.

I purchased one that fit the X frunk for $50.00 but I can't remember where from. I'll check when I get home. I like it as I can put my airpump, chain tools, my PS1 quick charge, socket set, set of multi size wrenches, tire puncture kit and just about everthing tool wise I think I will need in the one bag. I can open and select what I want or just take the entire bag out. Makes the frunk my tool box-neccessities all in one bag and I can take out and use frunk for errands when not on the road travelling. $145 is pricey but probably has a better warranty and better made.

Having said that, I think it's awesome that any company takes the time to design and sell *anything* for our bikes, and surely, even though we all know and appreciate how awesome our choice of steed is, it's not a gigantic market model. Simple economics dictate there has got to be a higher price paid for a smaller quantity of anything sold, versus the massive turnover in the "bread and butter" bike categories.

agreed! .

The Bag I have for the Frunk was ordered on ebay as below 7/13/2013 ... I doubt it's water proof ability .....

Seller: ducatiparts.110mb ( 1451 )
Seller Information: Ducatiparts.110mb
Mark Barrett
5 Triangle Villas
Oldfield Park
Bath, Avon BA2 3JF UK
Item title Price
Shipping price
Qty Item total
Honda NC700X NC700S tailored tankbag luggage waterproof bag will take a helmet ( item: 261254030976 transaction: 1246427180016 )

Paid on Jul-27-13 GBP 25.00 GBP 9.00 1 GBP 25.00
Standard Int'l Postage
Estimated delivery: You can contact seller for more information.
Subtotal GBP 25.00
Shipping and handling GBP 9.00
Total GBP 34.00

Not that anyone cares but it's like a picture ..... definetly not as nice as the Touratech .....

i have a friend who repairs motorcycle gear and is creative, going to get her to design a frunk bag. Will see what she comes up with & post pics & if its reasonable she may take orders and may let you customize it. Any ideas about what features you'd like beside waterproof material.

Back