• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Found a functional LED Flasher!

spets

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you guys know that I finally found a functional LED flasher! If you search for a CBR600 LED flasher, you'll come across this 4-pin flasher:

New 07 11 Honda CBR600RR CBR 600 RR LED Flasher Relay 4 Pin | eBay

It works perfectly with no hyperblinking. The only functionality you loose is the ability to turn on the hazard lights with the bike off. I secured it to the bike by undoing one of the fairing screws in the compartment and threading it through the flasher tab, like so:

665AB592-A5FD-4F49-84EE-B5B243C07ECA_zpsnfxtcdi8.jpg

I am running them with these LED bulbs from SuperBrightLEDs in 1157/1156 sizes, using the OEM CBR clear "smoked" covers in place of the amber ones, Part Numbers 33652-MFL-307 LENS & SCREW SET, L. and 33602-MFL-307 LENS & SCREW SET, R.

https://www.superbrightleds.com/mor...-smd-led-tower-bay15d-retrofit-car/1644/4168/

9E7C73CC-48D5-4CAF-9CF2-7A721C569EAA_zps1x3im0hn.jpg

A566BED4-72C6-4C93-B35F-2974488AB042_zpsgvzi9cc1.jpg

F88C42D5-DCD0-4840-B1DF-7661D17BF372_zpsmxbcqe9u.jpg

I previously tried using the Luckybike LED flasher (that looks just like the OEM unit). It worked for (2) out of (4) LED bulbs but started hyperflashing when I put all (4) bulbs in. Per one of the other threads on here I removed two of the resistors, but it still hyper flashed when cold. I removed the 3rd resistor, it worked when cold, but didn't work under the sun when warm.. Sigh..

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you guys know that I finally found a functional LED flasher! If you search for a CBR600 LED flasher, you'll come across this 4-pin flasher:

New 07 11 Honda CBR600RR CBR 600 RR LED Flasher Relay 4 Pin | eBay

It works perfectly with no hyperblinking. The only functionality you loose is the ability to turn on the hazard lights with the bike off.

Well, I wish knew this months ago. I had to make my own from a failed attempt of modifying a unit that I bought off of Amazon, Check out Post #49.

This unit works perfectly and is easily available at most Auto Part Retailers.

I've got the stock flasher on a 14 and I cant use the hazards unless the bike is on already. They stay on when you shut it off, but you cant turn them on unless the key is on

Probably works that way so any maroon walking by can't turn them on and run down your battery while you're away.

Spets, I know it's been a few years but I was wondering if this controller is still working for you.

I unfortunately didn't find this thread until already getting a controller that didn't work, then trying to modify it, unsuccessfully, and now ordering this. I'm hoping it's still going strong.

Back