• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Forums Feature Requests

I think its a great idea.. I have it set up on my other sites.. I will impliment it here in the next week

Dear admin and all,
Do we have an idea how to attract more NC700 owners or riders here?

BTW, I am ok with the advertisements, I hardly notice them.
:D

Last edited:
dear admin

Please, could we also have a "Riders' Chat" or "Lounge" where we can post topics about riding and experience, etc without actually linking with only NC700 questions?
It could enhance the traffic here, and encourage a more lively site?
One idea would be "Where have you taken your NC700 (pics) recently?"

I would like to have a presentation of the people behind this site. Who are you and what are your intentions? What is the name of the "admin" and where in the world do you reside?

Last edited:
I would like to have a presentation af the people behind this site. Who are you and what are your intentions? What is the name of the "admin" and where in the world do you reside?

With utmost respect to the admin and owner of this forum, I also support this request from Christian.

I had invested much time and effort in some forums before, and I was booted out by a faceless "admin" who prefers to remain private, etc, for some non-transparent reasons or justified logic. It can be very unnerving to say the least.
A forum is made up of all the voices of the forummers, not just a few "elite top posters". (although I am the top poster now, I really hope more people will post, past my post-count)

I, for one, is a great respecter for equality and fairness.

It will certainly help us to have a name and a general area of operation (say US or country), plus forum boundaries, and a high level of neutrality and fairness in all possible squabbles which may happen in a forum.

(hopefully we are not booted out for voicing this "fair" request?)
:p

I would like to have a presentation of the people behind this site. Who are you and what are your intentions? What is the name of the "admin" and where in the world do you reside?

I am Dennis I am Canadian. I own FZ6-forum.com and a few other sites... They are my hobby and this site is part of my forum network... My intensions are to take over the world... But in the meantime..

NC700-Forum.com Mission Statement:

It is our goal that
NC700-Forum.Com continues to stand out as a unique and friendly family orientated site for NC700 enthusiasts. It is a site that is friendly, clean and unique. That policy is reflected in the site content.

Please take a moment at read the site rules.... http://nc700-forum.com/forum/site-announcements/204-forum-rules.html

and have a look at our sister site Yamaha FZ6 Forum Community

I have added an area called General Motorcycle Forums with some new sub forums that match the fz6 site....

Thanks Dennis

Thank God we are not kicked out!
:p
In some other forums, we would be shown the door IMMEDIATELY!

Thanks for being so responsive and accommodating to our requests.
I guess this is going to be our virtual motorcycle-bar for some time now.

(there I go again....balls carrying....NOT)

Back