• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Forum Lurkers

L.B.S.

Fixed Idea
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you ever wonder sometimes who all these people are, and why they never post? Nosy LBS does lol. :eek:

Every once in awhile I'll happen to look over and see like a gazillion names of members online, that I've never seen post.

I'm not saying they are antisocial or it's bad or anything heehee, but my curiousity is piqued by folks who have been members for years, that never post, or maaaaaybe once a year, but you always see their name as "online".

YooHoo! Hellooo-oooh! Come in and say howdy, folks! :D

How many orders of magnitude fewer is someone's post count supposed to be than that of LBS's for them to be considered a lurker? :p (Did that even parse?)

Do you ever wonder sometimes who all these people are, and why they never post? Nosy LBS does lol. :eek:

Every once in awhile I'll happen to look over and see like a gazillion names of members online, that I've never seen post.

I'm not saying they are antisocial or it's bad or anything heehee, but my curiousity is piqued by folks who have been members for years, that never post, or maaaaaybe once a year, but you always see their name as "online".

YooHoo! Hellooo-oooh! Come in and say howdy, folks! :D

Because you said that I jsut went and looked at the area where it shows users online. I looked for some names I did not recognzie and sure enough they both had never posted. It's a pretty friendly and forgiving group here. I have seen lots worse. As long as they can benifit from the information on the forum I guess that is all that matters. The more the merrier though.

Some on the 700x adv fourm arnt members here.maybe some like to look and not post.now im paranoid lol.j/k

sent from a keyboard in the frunk

How many orders of magnitude fewer is someone's post count supposed to be than that of LBS's for them to be considered a lurker? :p (Did that even parse?)

Oi! Did you just call me fat?

:D:D:D lol

Some peeps only have two posts, and registered long before I did, in 2012! One post in 2012, and one post in 2013, but they are always online.

Sheesh, talk about the opposite of a blabby LBS :eek:

I'm new so I can't vouch for the others, sometimes I feel a little self conscious about jumping into a active thread, like an interupting little brother. I'm sure I'll get over it , like jumping off the high dive, just don't think about it.

Could they have stayed log in and forgot about it?or maybe Honda spies or the government lol

I think I'm a lurker. Based on my sparse activity and low post count relative to how long I've been here.
Honestly, I just like hanging around with the likes of you guys. It motivates me to get out and ride even when it's cold and rainy. Plus, there's tons of great info on the site.
Retreating back to the shadows.

I think I'm a lurker. Based on my sparse activity and low post count relative to how long I've been here.
Honestly, I just like hanging around with the likes of you guys. It motivates me to get out and ride even when it's cold and rainy. Plus, there's tons of great info on the site.
Retreating back to the shadows.

Nah, you're a positively Chatty Cathy ;) and hope to see more :D

I'm really just talking about the either zero posts, or under 5 posts in two years kinda thing.

Joe Tx I can see you are the bashful type?

JoeTexGirl.jpg

Got to watch a fellow with a disappearing left hand! Where was your left hand in that picture? Was it really magic or just the twisted tea?0.jpg

SmileyOhYes.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
I was posting quite a bit, but due to the actions of someone on here I quit posting as much. Now I just read, and respond when needed in pm's.

I was posting quite a bit, but due to the actions of someone on here I quit posting as much. Now I just read, and respond when needed in pm's.

That's unfortunate. Forums can be unforgiving at times. Don't let that prevent you from being a part of the group. Not everyone is going to agree with everything I say, I know that. We all come from different walks of life, have ridden in different environments, have different levels of experience, and have different standards. I hope you won't let someone spoil your opportunity to give to the forum.

n30r3l0ad3d,

This forum is about "fun". Like Sergeant Chuck says "We are all different", heck that what makes this place fun. This is one place that is really about us the real people, riders of the NC700.2.jpg

SmileySmileMan.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Back