• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

folding shift lever

I just got one of Dale's folding shift levers. Like everything else he has fabricated, it is First Class Kit. Thanks Dale!

not sure on a folding tip for brake lever, not sure i could make the pivot strong enough to hold up to heavy foot pressure, but i will think about it. i think a different shape, more like a dirt bike would be better.

I would like to see the brake lever higher, this would make it easier to brake while standing with boots on. Seems like I need to rotate my ankle too far. Great stuff Dale.

Why not adjust the height (level) of your brake pedal?:confused:
Check the Service Manual.:rolleyes:

i had the same problem with my lever so i made a new one, the folding lever on my bike is 3/8 longer then stock, i have size twelve boots, if you cant get the adjustment that you want for height i can make you one with a different angle on it so that you still have enough threads on the adjustment rod to lock the nuts, and not pull out the threads on the joints.. dale

Dale, do you have any folding shift levers left?

I have waited far too long to put in an order for one of these nifty little guys. :D

Am enjoying the heck out of your skidplate, I don't even want to think what trouble I would have had without it...:eek:

Dale, do you have any folding shift levers left?

I have waited far too long to put in an order for one of these nifty little guys. :D

Am enjoying the heck out of your skidplate, I don't even want to think what trouble I would have had without it...:eek:

making small run on x skid plates this week, should have a few shift levers done also. dale

Received my folding lever yesterday, and it looks awesome (of course) :cool:

Will probably be swapping it over this weekend, and sending the OEM back to you next week.

Thanks Dale! :)

Oh hey, Dale- I forgot to mention I sent off my oem shifter back to you on Wednesday 10/16/13

Used the same box. I even cleaned the shifter all shiny :p

You should be getting it soon I hope. Thanks again! :D :cool:

DSCF1030.jpg

I :heart: my new HBP Folding Shift Lever :D

The shifting even feels better. I know it shouldn't, really, but it does lol, so I'm even happier. :eek:

HBP Folding Shift Lever 001.jpg

HBP Folding Shift Lever 002.jpg

I put the barkbusters on mine so now both levers are covered. But I did end up putting both brake and cluth levers on that are extendable and fold up, plus the grip length is adjustable. Think they cost like 23 bucks or something off of ebay I can post a link later if you'd like. I've no worries about any of my levers getting beat up now. Make sure to use some lubrication on the cables and on the bolts super easy job for the levers, barkbusters I got fed up with removing bar weights and just put it in a shop.

Back