• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

First Ride: CSC Motorcycles Cyclone RX-3 Review

Where is the service dealer?

bike looks good.
The only problem i see is servicing. Is there a service dealer near you guys?
Good question! Actually there is a service guy who lives close by me, actually at the same address as I do?
It's ME! The last time I took one of my bikes to a dealer for service was when there was a manufacturer's recall for a defect on my 1998 Honda Pacific Coast. When it was fixed and I went to pick up the bike, it was covered with greasy handprints on the tank, seat, grips and bars, plus some cracked and damaged plastic body panels. I vowed after that experience to always buy a factory service manual and do my own repair and maintenance. So far it has worked fine.
I hope I can read "CHINESE"!:rolleyes:

bike looks good.
The only problem i see is servicing. Is there a service dealer near you guys?

Good question! Actually there is a service guy who lives close by me, actually at the same address as I do?
It's ME! The last time I took one of my bikes to a dealer for service was when there was a manufacturer's recall for a defect on my 1998 Honda Pacific Coast. When it was fixed and I went to pick up the bike, it was covered with greasy handprints on the tank, seat, grips and bars, plus some cracked and damaged plastic body panels. I vowed after that experience to always buy a factory service manual and do my own repair and maintenance. So far it has worked fine.
I hope I can read "CHINESE"!:rolleyes:

Couldn't agree more. Service is not the issue. My vehicles never see an outside service shop again once I own them (other than recalls). If you did want to hire it out, any competent mechanic should be able to service about any motorcycle. Parts availability "could" be an issue, but will likely be addressed if the model proves popular. The one gamble is how the company handles quirks and design flaws. Imagine the Honda 2014 trip meter reset but in a more critical area. Say the thing eats wheel bearings or maybe there's a problem where it sometimes won't stay in second gear. Will the company address the problem, or would you just need to live with it, or would become an issue that might frustrate you to the point of getting rid of the bike? That's what remains to be seen.

I hope this bike works out. I thinks it's a really nice design.

Last edited:
It should be interesting!

YK
Couldn't agree more. Service is not the issue. My vehicles never see an outside service shop again once I own them (other than recalls). If you did want to hire it out, any competent mechanic should be able to service about any motorcycle. Parts availability "could" be an issue, but will likely be addressed if the model proves popular. The one gamble is how the company handles quirks and design flaws. Imagine the Honda 2014 trip meter reset but in a more critical area. Say the thing eats wheel bearings or maybe there's a problem where it sometimes won't stay in second gear. Will the company address the problem, or would you just need to live with it, or would become an issue that might frustrate you to the point of getting rid of the bike? That's what remains to be seen.
I hope this bike works out. I thinks it's a really nice design.
The importer, CSC, has stated they will be stocking a full inventory of spare parts to meet the needs of the buyers of this bike. CSC is also giving the buyers a "factory service manual", online maintenance videos and extended 2 year warranty. First year parts and labor, second year parts only. They will also be offering an expanded list of optional equipment and accessories.
Their track record with the Mustang 150cc scooter, same engine manufacturer as the RX-3, has been solid.
Hopefully this bike will turn out to be a solid investment for both the buyers and the seller. Time will tell.
Basically I am approaching this purchase as a disposable bike. It is very inexpensive and a simple machine.
Especially for the early buyers! If it turns out to be a flawed or unsupported bike, an active after market will probably develop for dissatisfied owners to either sell their bike or purchase another bike, highly discounted, to meet their needs for spare parts. But it will be fun!
And remember, the first group of buyers are invited on the first "BIG" RX-3 Group Ride to the tip of Baja California! That should be a good test! Stay Tuned!:p

Back