• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

First Impression

Mysticrider

Reaction score
Visit site
Today was 5 days I have had my new NC. Have about 500 miles on it. If I had to sum it up with one word, it would be Smooth.
I find it very comfortable ( 5' 9" 30in inseam ). Easy to manoeuvre at slow and fast ( fast for me...still breaking it in ) speed.
Shifts are light and precise ( manual ).
This is the first bike I have had where I can't keep both feet flat on the ground at a stop. I keep my right foot on the peg covering the brake.
Not as big a deal as I thought, and comes in handy when stopped on an uphill.
Overall very happy.

Weather's been crappy here for a while. Still waiting for a nice day to take pics.

That seems a very fair assesment although for me I found the seat a fraction high. I'm same height as you but only 29" inside seam. Thats why I had seat slightly lowered and gel pad inserted. I'm glad that you are really enjoying your ride

Today was 5 days I have had my new NC. Have about 500 miles on it. If I had to sum it up with one word, it would be Smooth.I find it very comfortable ( 5' 9" 30in inseam ). Easy to manoeuvre at slow and fast ( fast for me...still breaking it in ) speed.Shifts are light and precise ( manual ). This is the first bike I have had where I can't keep both feet flat on the ground at a stop. I keep my right foot on the peg covering the brake.Not as big a deal as I thought, and comes in handy when stopped on an uphill.Overall very happy.Weather's been crappy here for a while. Still waiting for a nice day to take pics.
Dear sir, you will find that that engine of yours, will become more and more smooth as the break-in period goes by. The consumption (for mine) also became better. It could be my imagination or maybe because I became more familiar with the shifting and this cause an improvement over the initial few tanks. I wish you a nice ride and keep these posts coming! :p

Back