• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Fire Sale - No luck at all

Capt.

Last January I got a very good deal on my 2013 from Cycles of Jacksonville. Give Nate a call.

EDITED TO ADD: Just checked the St. Augustine dealer and the have two 2013 red ones at blowout price ($5,827).

You are not authorized to view this page

Those pictures show DCT models. I bet there is some fine print.... I would definitely call before I went and when I walked in the door I would be wary.
But what a deal!!

Those pictures show DCT models. I bet there is some fine print.... I would definitely call before I went and when I walked in the door I would be wary.
But what a deal!!

Even more interesting is that the silver one advertised is a special DCT model for left handed riders with the brake lever/pedal on the left side, and the sidestand and final drive moved to the right side. It would take some time to adapt to it, but it could work, I suppose.

Or maybe it's for the people in the world that drive on the wrong side of the road. ;)

image.jpg

Edit to add: What's even more strange is that the photo is reversed left to right, but they went to the trouble of fixing the Honda and NC700X decals to read correctly. What was the point of all that?

Last edited:
you only get one shot at this life and you can't take your cash with you when the time is up.
and that could be any time sooner than you think!
so enjoy the moment don't worry about tomorrow ,tomorrow can take care of itself.
if you want something then go for it.

Your saying this to a going on 14 year cancer survivor that in Oct. 2001 was given a %55 chance of surviving 5 years. LOL

Back