• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Early registration discount ends Jan 1st for Horizons Unlimited meets

netizen

Reaction score
nc700-forum.com
Just a reminder... if you plan on going to any of the Horizons Unlimited meets throughout the world, most of them have a early registration discount that will end on January 1st, so go get registered!!

I am already registered for the first ever Appomattox VA meet April 9-12, hopefully I will some of you there!

I am unsure if registration is open yet for the North Carolina HU meet at Iron Horse lodge yet. I can't seem to find a link to it but have posted the question in the HU forum. I also hope to see some of you at this event. It's been a great get together the past 2 years with several of the members of this forum attending each year.

Welcome to the global home of motorcycle travel and overland adventure travel! | Horizons Unlimited

Did you see that we can not park our bikes next to our tents! We will have to carry our stuff from the roadway to our camping area. However, being this is a campsite for a few days, wouldn't be so bad.

Did you see that we can not park our bikes next to our tents! We will have to carry our stuff from the roadway to our camping area. However, being this is a campsite for a few days, wouldn't be so bad.

I am taking advantage of the bunkhouse here... not sure about parking for the bunkhouse though.... I imagine cabins would have parking outside close.... For 10 bucks a night extra I'm happy not to have to pack a tent and sleeping pad .. although I am only a few hours ride away and don' t need to camp on my way there and back home.

OCR-if you are referring to the Iron Horse campground, the distance between the parking spots and the camping area is like 20-30 feet, closer if you don't want to pitch your tent next to the creek. They have 2 bunkhouses, which you can park right in front of the bunkhouses.

OCR-if you are referring to the Iron Horse campground, the distance between the parking spots and the camping area is like 20-30 feet, closer if you don't want to pitch your tent next to the creek. They have 2 bunkhouses, which you can park right in front of the bunkhouses.

This is the Horizons meeting in Virginia, not the one in North Carolina.

Back