• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

DRL - Anyone

Anyone install Daytime Running Light? Share some pictures?
I saw this has a great review from webbikeworld BikeVis LED Lights - webBikeWorld

One of our members, FLUKE, I think he has it installed. Check out BikeVis Support Forums - Index and look for NC700X under Gallery.

Looks great.

these are my running lights, rigid, four led per light very bright dale

E7A9BE5A-1B80-4D9B-B98F-4F5F2E0BF154-195-0000002A76B3D6FE.jpg

E459C74E-5E25-473D-B637-671888C2BEF8-195-0000002A6C9ABB2F.jpg

Over here in Europe, all bikes must have their headlights on all the time.
We cannot even switch it off (no switch).
:D

Not true of all parts of Europe as there is no such law in the UK as yet. However all new bikes do come in with the lights hard wired so that you can not switch them off. At the moment is is not a legal requirement here

I suppose this is an AUX light? So bright! Did you install separate switch for this?

these lights are turned off and on with a handlebar switch. they are very low draw, i am going to put another set above these that will be hooked in threw the high beam switch, threw a relay. any lights hooked into the high beam, low beam, or power wire coming into the starter button.,has to run threw a relay, or you will burn up switch, can handle any more load then wants on it already. dale

Where can you buy these? and do you need a crash bar to install them?

the lights are rigid brand. i bought mine from the four wheel drive shop down the street, i wanted to see them before buying and they carry all of them. your can get them on line also. you will need the honda light bar to bolt them to and a bracket to fit the lights to the bar. the bracket is not available to order it has to be made. i have the templates to make them out of aluminum if you need them. dale

60% on road / 40% off road?

the tires are full knobbies, with a little shorter knobs, they work good off road at 25 to 20 psi. they work good on the street, i can still fold up the pegs in the dry. when its wet they work ok. but i just slow down. more like a 80 dirt 20 street, these are all that i run on my bikes if there going to see any dirt, i have put about 35000 miles on this brand of tire and like them. you can run less aggressive tires on a dirt road, but they can really get you in trouble fast. they have no knobs to go threw the lose dirt on the surface and bite the hard dirt under neath for traction. they just roll on top of it making it feel very lose with much less traction. and do not get into and mud then there really bad. dale

I have an older pair mounted on the front wheel covers on my PC800. I glued them towards the rear of the yellow reflectors. I also bought the not inexpensive modulator. They are quite noticable even with the high beam on.

Back