• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

does it fit? (helmet addition)

RPHA max in XL does not fit. It's narrow enough but the top vent scoop is just poking out too much. A smaller shell size may fit though.

Arai Tourcross 3 aka XD4 in XL fits snug with front vents in open position(yes they only fit in open position). This helmet fits so snug in the frunk one must think it is one of the helmets that engineers used to help mould that frunk! :)

I gave a halfhearted try to wedge my Icon Variant (medium) in there, but it kinda started to get stuck, so I stopped. The crown of the helmet and the lower trim edge were the sticking points, not the side to side ear pocket areas.

It's possible with removing the tool kit and big rubber band holder there may be a chance, but then I still don't know if the helmet would be too long with the big sun visor sticking up, to close the lid...

If I haven't reported already in the thread somewhere earlier, my HJC CL-16 (large) fits in there no problem.

Since I'm never going to be putting a helmet in there anyway, it doesn't matter to me though. I never for one second considered it as a helmet storage, but just as an awesome "other" storage trunk. :D

Cycle gear brand: Built, Modle: fusion, size: extra small. It's the helmet I picked up for my daughter. She has a big head on her, her jacket was a youth small, while the helmet was an adult xs.

Ah! I see know, lol :eek: I'm easily confused...

"Bilt" brand, "something or other" model in XS size, fits

What size was yours? I got an XL but returned it. I think a large would fit me better and it should have a smaller shell size.

Back