• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Did anyone here see the meteor hit the moon?

I thought about this before... if and when the big one IS coming, like the one that wiped out the dinosaurs, would the government/NASA tell us about it? Would it just be business as usual and then 10 minutes later we are all gone? Or announce it when they find out (usually years in advance) and watch the whole world just melt down?

I don't know which one I would prefer...

Are you kidding? I could barely see it on the video. :)

I have reading glasses to help me with the close up stuff;) Distance is a lot easier for me.
About 15 years ago, my Dad and I would sit outside trying to see who could spot satellites first. We were in different states at the time.
We had a blast even though we were on the phone. Its cool seeing one and be able to tell someone else 60 miles away, where it is.

while you guys are busy looking at the moon this chap is merry chipping away at your family jewellery .
imageget.asp

I thought about this before... if and when the big one IS coming, like the one that wiped out the dinosaurs, would the government/NASA tell us about it? Would it just be business as usual and then 10 minutes later we are all gone? Or announce it when they find out (usually years in advance) and watch the whole world just melt down?

I don't know which one I would prefer...

Definitely the former for me

Back