• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Daytona seat from Webike

dmorris29

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone bought and installed the 25mm lower seat sold by Webike?

DAYTONA : Cozy Seat [Lite-S] [77676]

If not, I guess I'll be the guinea pig. I ordered one today. I have been looking for a way to bring my butt closer to the ground (when seated on my NC700XD) without lowering the bike too much. I plan to lower the bike an inch or so with lowering links, and hopefully the addition of this seat will have the effect of lowering me another inch. Should be perfect.

Much to my surprise, the mailman delivered the seat today. I'm impressed with the shipping speed from Web!ke - ordered it on the 10th and received it from Japan on the 16th! It looks to be well-constructed, feels a bit lighter in weight than the stock seat. Since the temperature was around 24 degrees Fahrenheit in my garage this afternoon I didn't do a full install or ride with it, but my initial impression is that it does provide about an inch lower seat height. With my street shoes on, I was on tiptoes with the stock seat, after putting on the Daytona, I had the balls of both feet on the garage floor. That's a pretty good improvement for a guy with a 28" inseam. I've been riding in a pair of the Daytona MStar GTX Boots which provide another 1 1/2" in leg length, so with those on, I'll be close to flat-footed. Here's a bad photo of the two seats sitting on my garage floor. Daytona is on the left.

seats.jpg

Looks like a lot of rise in the top area.would like to know if the sliding forward has stopped on the new seat.

International shipping has gotten a lot quicker over the past few years. I ordered a luggage rack from Mmotoparts.com for my old PC800 a couple of years ago. They are located just outside of Kiev, Ukraine. I had the box in under ten days in good shape.

In case your're interested, they sell what should be called a crash cage for the NC:
http://www.mmotoparts.com/product/engine-guards-crash-bar-for-dct-for-honda-nc700x

Last edited:
have you had a chance to try out the seat? could you report back? give us a review?

Yes, I have put several hundred miles on the bike since installing the Daytona. I really can't compare it to the stock seat because I bought the bike in early December (not exactly prime riding season in Nebraska) and didn't have much chance to ride it before switching to the Daytona. I can tell you that it made a significant difference in reaching the ground for me. For those of us who are inseam-challenged, I recommend it. As far as comfort, I don't find it too bad. I put in about 100 miles on it last Saturday and thought it was ok at the end of the ride. I did not notice that I was sliding forward to any great extent. Again, I don't know if it is any better or worse than the stock seat in that regard - but I did not find the overall comfort objectionable. Not great, but not bad either. Overall, I am very pleased with the seat - the improvement in seat height makes it worth it to me. The construction quality seems very good, too.

Is the seat more flat or level compared to the stock seat, which is on a slight incline? Maybe a pic from the side please? It looks great btw.
Thanks

I have a new Webike Daytona (lowered) seat and only used it 2-3 times before deciding that cushioning was more important to me than having my feet flat on the ground at a stop. If you're interested, send me a PM. I'll sell it for half price plus you pay for UPS.

Back