• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Curse you, snow!

Blackrider

Reaction score
Visit site
Had to shovel a path in the yard. Sorry for the unflattering back yard view.
But she escaped to the road successfully!

I had less snow than that today and still whimped out and stayed at home.

Actually the outlaws are visiting, and my conjugal visiting rights would be severely restricted if I went for a ride.

4ege5age.jpg

Might not look like much to some, but it beat everything in the 118 years the records go back in this area. Killed 18 and ten days after the snow there are still scattered homes back in the hills'n'hollers with 69 people trapped and cut off.

Have you considered Daytona Beach Bike Week in two weeks? Sunny skies sure can make a fellow feel better!

Too far to ride but I am seriously thinking of moving to the Virginia Beach area.
Slightly warmer and below the gulf stream (winter storm) line.

While this past Saturday the temp got up to 60'F at my house, yesterday it dang well snowed all afternoon and turned everything white again for a few hours. However, on Saturday, I got to see the Sand Hill Cranes migrating north-has to be a sign that spring is just around the corner (hopefully).

4ege5age.jpg

Might not look like much to some, but it beat everything in the 118 years the records go back in this area. Killed 18 and ten days after the snow there are still scattered homes back in the hills'n'hollers with 69 people trapped and cut off.

Kinda looks like my back yard. Minus the snow covered motorcycle. The snow is at least knee-deep everywhere, with the odd layer of ice from all the freezing rain we've had. Drainage is going to be a serious problem for lots of folks this spring. We had a mild thaw on friday with some rain, and already the creek on our property is higher than I've ever seen it.

That's sad to hear. As if those folks haven't suffered enough natural disasters over very recent years. I wish them all good luck.
4ege5age.jpg

Back