• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Crystal Palace - Motorsport in the Park - May 2013

Del Mar

Reaction score
Visit site
Seeing as the car pics were well received, here are a few more which I took last year at Crystal Palace.

Again, an American theme.

Attachments

• IMG_1240.jpg
    IMG_1240.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_1241.jpg
    IMG_1241.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_1242.jpg
    IMG_1242.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_1243.jpg
    IMG_1243.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1245.jpg
    IMG_1245.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_1249.jpg
    IMG_1249.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_1252.jpg
    IMG_1252.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 101
I've never been a huge fan of mustangs but the two you have shown are my favorites in that line. What years are those? There was one model I seem to remember that I really liked and I think it was called a California Special.

I've never been a huge fan of mustangs but the two you have shown are my favorites in that line. What years are those? There was one model I seem to remember that I really liked and I think it was called a California Special.

Blimey - you're up late Chuck...!

I think they're both '67s - same shape as McQueen's in Bullitt, although his was a GT350 I think. I don't know the technical model name for them but I can tell you they're worth a small fortune over here in this condition.

Quite simply my favourite American car of all time.

Blimey - you're up late Chuck...!

I think they're both '67s - same shape as McQueen's in Bullitt, although his was a GT350 I think. I don't know the technical model name for them but I can tell you they're worth a small fortune over here in this condition.

Quite simply my favourite American car of all time.

Up early. LOL. I start work at 6AM. I've always been a muscle car fan. I've restored six myself. All Firebirds. My first car ever was bought from an old lady. She was 80 or so. My father was a cop and would not let me buy a 68 Firebird I had spotted but he let me get this.

1974 Dodge Dart. It had a 340ci engine, four speed transmission, and full posi rear-end. My best friends father was a stock car racer. His entire three car garage was a shop. Needless to say the car didn't look like much when I bought it but it was a definite sleeper and I'm not sure how my father did not know that being he was a police officer. The 340ci was one bad engine and you could build the piss out of it.

dodge-dart-coupe-04.jpg

Up early. LOL. I start work at 6AM. I've always been a muscle car fan. I've restored six myself. All Firebirds. My first car ever was bought from an old lady. She was 80 or so. My father was a cop and would not let me buy a 68 Firebird I had spotted but he let me get this.

1974 Dodge Dart. It had a 340ci engine, four speed transmission, and full posi rear-end. My best friends father was a stock car racer. His entire three car garage was a shop. Needless to say the car didn't look like much when I bought it but it was a definite sleeper and I'm not sure how my father did not know that being he was a police officer. The 340ci was one bad engine and you could build the piss out of it.

View attachment 18144
My second car ever was a 1973 Dodge Dart sport-lime green with Starsky and Hutch racing strips. It looked like a mean mother; sadly though, it only had the 225ci 6 cylinder engine-slow as molasses in the winter. I was constantly getting asked to drag race but it couldn't go. It became very cold natured (I was only 19 and didn't know squat about cars) and not dependable during the winter so I traded it in for a small Ford pickup truck. I still love the lime green color on cars.

Back