• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Couple "Mile stones" today.

JDE

Reaction score
nc700-forum.com
Today I hit one year with my NC. Still loving this bike. Mostly commuting on her, but starting to venture out on some of my days off to take some trips.
Other mile stone was on my way home from work today I saw this on my odometer. Had to pull over and take a pic.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376953827440.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376953827440.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 99
Today I hit one year with my NC. Still loving this bike. Mostly commuting on her, but starting to venture out on some of my days off to take some trips.
Other mile stone was on my way home from work today I saw this on my odometer. Had to pull over and take a pic.

Nice! Won't happen again until another 111,111 miles. Think it'll make it that long?

Nice! Won't happen again until another 111,111 miles. Think it'll make it that long?
Yes, nice catch. On the ST-O site we have a thread for catching odometer combinations - we should start one here. I think it will see 123,456. Honda builds a quality machine and the NC motor in particular is less stressed than most.

Here's one getting close:

I am close to resetting one of the trip meters so the odometer will read 123,456 when the trip meter reads 789.0

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Look carefully once more.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Smile.

:p

I have had my bike 8 months now. Should remove the last 1 1/2 months, as I have not been able to ride. But, once I can saddle up again will have 22,222 soon. Still go a few more months of this nightmare of misery before I can ride again. Be glad when I can start posting less and start riding more.5.jpg

Smiley2thumbs1eye.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Back