• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Cougars

Old Can Ride

Reaction score
Visit site
Houston Cougars

Go Cougs

Houston - 38

Florida State - 24

[video=youtube;b7Nmj23mwdM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7Nmj23mwdM[/video]

wished the administrator's ban these folks during the winter months who post pictures/vids up showing blue skies while the rest of us suffer grey skies.
its not fair I tell ya its not fair
crybaby.gif

wished the administrator's ban these folks during the winter months who post pictures/vids up showing blue skies while the rest of us suffer grey skies.
its not fair I tell ya its not fair
crybaby.gif

It will be four maybe five months before I can get my bike back on the road and I need something to occupy my time with. I signed up for a Black Friday deal from Dorna, 0.99 Euros, so I can watch past MotoGP races until March 3rd.

Next year will be even better! We signed 5 star future Cougars this week. And we kickoff off the 2016 football season.

Kickoff the College Football Season at NRG Stadium!

2016 AdvoCare Texas Kickoff – Saturday, September 3rd

Houston Cougars vs. Oklahoma Sooners

Last edited:
The University of Houston is the 3rd largest undergraduate college in Texas with 42,000 students. Within the next 10 years U of H will be larger than Texas! ( Texas has 51,000 students)

When I was at the U of H in the 60's, Rice (Student population 6,600) being in the same city would not let us in the Southwest Conferance. Must have 100% of vote. Finally in the 80's the NCAA required Rice to let us in the Southwest Conferance. So, we won a number of Southwest Conferance championships in a roll and a Heisman trophy. So, 4 of the teams in the conferance left and went to the Big 12, and the Southwest Conferance was dismantled. Now the Big 12 is down to only 9 teams, and Texas will not let us in the Big 12.

Oklahoma and a few other teams with student popuations around 21,000 are trying to some how get us into the Big 12, but Texas, Baylor, and Texas Tech are now refusing to let us in. The NCAA needs to once again step in and require the Big 12 to let us in before all the schools move to the SEC. We are a big school with 5 star recruits, and belong with the big schools. To much politics in football.

Last edited:
Back