• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Completely unrelated prank video! :D

Bahahahahahaha!

Well done, holy crap what planning and follow through! This is TV show quality the way it's filmed and scripted out. (well better actually, because there's no stupid ass annoying washed up hack comedian with canned audiance laughter "hosting". Very professional looking :eek:

5 Stars :cool:

PS: how did you get all the people that he didn't know, to play the parts?

What a setup, man! ....... LMAO!!! Was worth every second of it :)

Haha thanks guys. The two "actors" were actually just friends of mine. They both had earpieces so that I could feed then lines. They did such an amazing job performing. All of the guys in the interviews are Brian and my mutual friends that helped me roast him with the video. And he took it like a real man. (He's a Krav Maga instructor so I'm sure glad he did take it well. ;) )

Hope you don't mind.. but I shared it on another forum I frequent. The reaction video is just as funny. Best use of 30 mins at work in a long time.

Ah reminds me of back in the day when I worked at a TV station and had the gear and the time to shoot crazy stuff, but we didn't have U-Tube back then to really rub it in if you got someone. Good Job man, now he's gotten "forever".

Back