• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

cheap exhaust..

johnakay

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
these are similar to ixil ones but at a considerably lower price.
53D7A78CA6939E4697F83786F607929ECEC7EF3383739E73D2164664CC03D2CB9D339BD2FC93234326D2039CC7A163C903CB9A99C943F993F563.JPG

38-51mm Universal Motorcycle Double Twin Tip Steel Muffler Exhaust Tail Pipe GP | eBay

I'm tempted to give it a try. The mounting tab even looks to be spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have other styles as well... search for "38-51mm Universal Motorcycle Double Twin Tip Steel Muffler" on your local ebay

A couple more (there are others):
38-51MM Exhaust Muffler pipe tip Carbon Fiber For Dirt Street Bike Motorcycle | eBay
38-51MM Universal Motorcycle Street Bike Carbon Fiber Exhaust Muffler Pipe tip | eBay

I have the last one fitted, I bought it off amazon, and it sounds and works fine. It has 3 loudness levels. Mine already came with an aftermarket slip on[which broke at the weld] so it just slipped on to my header.I can take a pic if anyone wants to seeit or a sound sample if you want to hear it. I don't know how long it will last, it's only been on about 3 months.

I have the last one fitted, I bought it off amazon, and it sounds and works fine. It has 3 loudness levels. Mine already came with an aftermarket slip on[which broke at the weld] so it just slipped on to my header.I can take a pic if anyone wants to seeit or a sound sample if you want to hear it. I don't know how long it will last, it's only been on about 3 months.
Yes please post

here's the one I bought. the screw that holds the baffle in is really short and it dropped into the outer casing, couldn't get it out so I bought a longer one. I'll make a youtube later today so you can hear it. I bought it off amazon because with prime I got it in 2 days instead of a slow boat from china , cost $10 more but I was back riding[a lot] quicker.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L1YS2T4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited:
New to the site! Just bought a 2013 red NC700X with 729 miles! Love it!

The price is definitely more appealing on these styles of slip ons. Is than an extra mid pipe needed or will these fit directly to the pipe after the OEM muffler is removed?

New to the site! Just bought a 2013 red NC700X with 729 miles! Love it!

The price is definitely more appealing on these styles of slip ons. Is than an extra mid pipe needed or will these fit directly to the pipe after the OEM muffler is removed?
Generally need a mid pipe on the cheap generic ones, the more expensive slip on are made specifically for your motorcycle and those just bolt right on. Those are just generalizations though, if you find one you like and can't find out for sure post up a link and maybe someone on here might know.

Back