• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Center stand search

Mandalorian

Reaction score
Visit site
I want to put a centerstand on my NC. Seems very practical. In searching the web, the lowest price I can find is $129 at the Superbiketoystore.com. But I'm wondering if it might be a cheap knock off cuz in the picture I don't see the giant spring which I see in the more expensive ones. Any body got advice, or .......?

Nope,it's a honda peice.I bought one and it's a very easy job.Look up my thread on " centerstand trick".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to put a centerstand on my NC. Seems very practical. In searching the web, the lowest price I can find is $129 at the Superbiketoystore.com. But I'm wondering if it might be a cheap knock off cuz in the picture I don't see the giant spring which I see in the more expensive ones. Any body got advice, or .......?

procaliber.com has a lower price than Superbiketoystore.com. They are both the genuine Honda article. No cheap knock-off exists yet for sale, to my knowledge.

Greg

Buy only the Honda center stand. Works great. Can balance wheels both ways. This works great for changing or fixing both tires. I put on another set of stock Bridgestone 023 at 12,000 miles. Took both tires off at the same time. The center stand makes this job easy. Make sure when taking off tires to use a ratchet to hold the center stand in place. Also, use stand as bead breaker . See you tube video
BMW R1200GS rear tire change - YouTube

I just got one from super bike store.it is a Honda stand works great and was 129.00 free shipping

Beware of superbiketoystore from personal experience I've been snaked by them. I ordered a center stand from them and their website for one, isn't very clear what's available until you order. It says available for order, what ever that means, should say out of stock or on back order which is what mine was. Two.. the back order dates mean nothing to these people. I waited two months when it said one and after that was told I was 9th in line for the next order. After I found out the order came in (10 stands) I was told I was 13th in line. I then canceled my order, when straight to Honda and picked one off their shelf! Completely poor service, Honda stores never have anything in stock let alone before Internet stores. I use rockymountainatvmc now for things I needs. They have OEM parts and lots of accessories.

Ya now that they are more readily available from Honda than last year they probably had them in stock. It's not the back order I'm used to that and ok with it, it's the lying I don't put up with. Rocky mountain messed up on the trax box and install kit but they were honest, worked with me, answered their phone and next day me the right parts on their dime.

May be ok, just warning you if the experience I had. But then again I'm the if its gunna happen its gunna happen to me guy. Lol

Back