• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

CBR600 Shock

ive read all I could about this. I think the shock to get is the aprilla tourno shock. its the same length and stroke. its also a better built shock.

I've wondered this (and this is a good time to bring it up), are these shocks being upgrade/changed because the old one is bad or because you want a different ride/suspension?

It would be nice to be able to adjust rebound and damping. Also more adjustment in the preload to compensate for loads.

So that's why. It surely is an expensive upgrade. My Burgman scooter rear shock was adjustable. I wonder why Honda doesn't make it like that?

They build to a price point. This is the only bike I've had in a long time that didn't have any damping and rebound adjustment. You can find quite a few aprilla tourno shocks in really good condition for around the $70-80 range so not too expensive.

Yeah, that's not bad at all. I was looking at those shocks on some website and it seemed thay were all around $500- $600 range.

Well just order the Tuono shock and it was only $75 for a like new shock.

$(KGrHqV,!lMFIOOF548PBSEpRY(cO!~~60_57.JPG

Really, why are you waiting? I'll post my results then all you have to do is copy my spacers and install. Should take an hour or so.
In summer, my time is always short with lots of works, activities, family vacations and riding...You're telling me about an hour, I can possibly find an hour :)...let me know when yours is done and about the spacers please.
Thanks, Martin

Back