• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Can You Rent One ??

busdriver

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been lurking here for some time, trying to gather info.
Before buying one I would really like to take one out
for a good days ride on all different roads.
The biggest issue for me seems to be lack of wind protection, as I get the feeling
no one can find a good wind screen. Also curious about air flow around legs.
Would also like to see how it handles on the freeway. Had a VFR , that handled as if it was on rails.
Like to see how the NC feels.
I've had a wrist injury, making clutch use a little iffy, so this is one of the
few auto's available.
Thanks

I think the chances of finding one to rent is slim to none. However, the dealer where I test drove both the manual and dct told me to take as much time as I needed. Good luck and welcome to the forum!

My experience was the same as searsboy, the salesman told me to take as long as I wanted.

I'm heading to LA in a few weeks and am thinking of setting up a rental from Racy Rentals.

Scroll down, they have an NC700X in their listings.

The place I bought mine in Crofton, Maryland rents one with full luggage and Honda tall windscreen, but manual transmission. It is the easiest clutch pull I've ever had on a motorcycle though. Sorry that it's probably 6 hours away for you. Then again that might be worth it before dropping 8 to 10 grand on a new bike.

I'm heading to LA in a few weeks and am thinking of setting up a rental from Racy Rentals.

Scroll down, they have an NC700X in their listings.

On the rental page they show a photo of a DCT/ABS but list the weight for a manual transmission model. I wonder which one they rent?

I also notice Honda has it wrong on their Web site 2013 specs, too. But if you download the Honda PDF it's correct.

Greg

Last edited:
Back