• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Can the OEM saddlebags fit an XL helmet i.e. part SADDLEBAG SET (29 Liter) P/N 08L76

I doubt if any helmet can fit in the OEM saddlebags. If I'm not mistaken, they are 29 litres total capacity, not per side.

Last edited:
I doubt if any helmet can fit in the OEM saddlebags. If I'm not mistaken, they are 29 litres total capacity, not per side.

Actually they are 29L per side. BUt their design is so that they won't fit any fullface helmet :( I have OEM saddlebags and topbox.

Nope!

d890909ed3d00b6ddf2c6dcda4084a29.jpg

Another nope. Not close. I have to put my XL Arai in the top box or the front trunk.

If you are considering putting a helmet in the OEM side cases, it must be because your frunk has other stuff in it. I would suggest putting the other stuff in the side cases so you can put your helmet in the frunk, unless you have one of the helmets that is too large for the frunk. Then your only solution would be a Top Box, or different after market bigger side cases.

Back