• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Calsci problem

marc

Reaction score
Visit site
Today I replaced my NC 700 DCT windshield with the tall Calsci model. It wasn’t that easy to fit the windshield because the curvature of the Calsci is not the same as the OEM shield. I did not use the hardware that came with the shield and opted to use ¼ 20 threaded screws. I replaced the rubber nuts with aluminum thread serts. It was a real challenge to bend the screen to get the holes lined up. I’m now concerned that there may be too much pressure on the windshield and it may crack and not because of the screws being over tighten. My question to other was your windshield a good fit or did you struggle as I did to get yours on?

You did use the supplied 6 spacers, taped together in groups of 3. as this lifts the shield, and aligns the holes to the bike mount. Using different hardware is not an issue. Many (all) of us used new bolts,washers, and some of us used HONDABIKEPRO's nut backing plates.

You did use the supplied 6 spacers, taped together in groups of 3. as this lifts the shield, and aligns the holes to the bike mount. Using different hardware is not an issue. Many (all) of us used new bolts,washers, and some of us used HONDABIKEPRO's nut backing plates.

Yes I used the three spacers on both sides.

Back