• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Broken Mirror

sumo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I went out on a dualsport ride and dropped my bike twice. Mud all over but it cleaned off nice without even a scratch, except for this mirror. The mirror itself is okay, is it possible to get a new glass for it? I'm assuming not and I also assume that it is cheaper to buy two new aftermarket mirrors than one Honda original replacement mirror.

I appreciate any recommendations.

mirror.jpg

I'm assuming not and I also assume that it is cheaper to buy two new aftermarket mirrors than one Honda original replacement mirror.

I appreciate any recommendations.
When I get around to it, will be ordering some of these. When off-roading just flip them inward to a non-exposed position.

M10x1.25 is our size.

(Touratech Adjustable Folding Mirror)

Ray

Canadian Tire and Walmart (and I am sure a lot of other places) sell "Mirror Repair" kits which are essentially mirrored stickers that you put over the broken mirror. You still get distortion if the glass is no longer flat but it covers up the visible cracks.

I've seen the type touratech sells for about half that price at procycle.com but these are the best and are available through a lot of vendors including procycle:

https://www.doubletakemirror.com/

a huge #1 for double take mirrors

I put a set on my NC and have been very happy with them. Best mirrors I've ever had on a bike.

Back