• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Brand New Exhaust

cdnuser

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I just installed my new exhaust, and I love it. My neighbour may not. It is very loud, amazingly awesome loud. A great rumble. It makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.
I youtub'd it first but there was only one like it on our NC and its hard to gauge how loud it is.

Here it is...

Video coming soon...

Sorry about the photo, iPhone wants to turn it on its side.

photo.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
FYI: if you guys ride these bikes with these exhausts to Indiana, stay away from Nashville, Indiana. They have passed a sound ordinance and they are ticketing any/all motorcycles with loud pipes. They are pulling over loud motorcycles, seeing if the exhaust system have the EPA stamp (if not-automatic ticket) and if they have a stamp, checking to see if the baffles have been modified (if modified-automatic ticket). So far, the tickets have stood up in court (it is the county seat and the county courthouse is on the main drag). Also, if you ever ride on Federal property (national parks, parkways-such as the Blueridge parkway), the Federal police have the right to pull you over and check for that EPA stamp (seen it happen)-no stamp-federal ticket.

FYI: if you guys ride these bikes with these exhausts to Indiana, stay away from Nashville, Indiana. They have passed a sound ordinance and they are ticketing any/all motorcycles with loud pipes. They are pulling over loud motorcycles, seeing if the exhaust system have the EPA stamp (if not-automatic ticket) and if they have a stamp, checking to see if the baffles have been modified (if modified-automatic ticket). So far, the tickets have stood up in court (it is the county seat and the county courthouse is on the main drag). Also, if you ever ride on Federal property (national parks, parkways-such as the Blueridge parkway), the Federal police have the right to pull you over and check for that EPA stamp (seen it happen)-no stamp-federal ticket.

Tickets.....oh goody...well not everyone lives in an area where they major on minors. Here it is pretty much "run what ya' brung" unless you do something stupid, then it could be an add on charge.

So.....it seems everytime a thread goes on about a "less than legal" exhaust change someone feels this sort of "you are going to get in trouble" post must be included. I got kicked off the other NC forum for voicing my displeaseure about that so I will hold my tongue....erh...uh...keyboard here.

Last edited:
Good thing i don't live anywhere near there.
I may buy a second danmoto and swap them out as i feel. The build quality is excellent and was simple to install and a great deal at 88 bucks!! Came to 120 with shipping and tax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good thing i don't live anywhere near there.
I may buy a second danmoto and swap them out as i feel. The build quality is excellent and was simple to install and a great deal at 88 bucks!! Came to 120 with shipping and tax.

It's incredible the difference in how the whole character changes, eh? From a mild mannered quiet mousy little thing, to suddenly feeling like a fire breather that is easily double the displacement, with a bad attitude. A Golden Retriever to a Pitbull lol.

I am still torn between wanting both worlds though. :rolleyes: Sometimes I really want super stealth and silent running, and I don't like being loud and obnoxious for all the reasons that are common sense to not be a public annoyance, but OMG that Ducati VTwin-like bass is utterly intoxicating to me. I could listen to radio stations that broadcast nothing but that sound, heehee

It's incredible the difference in how the whole character changes, eh? From a mild mannered quiet mousy little thing, to suddenly feeling like a fire breather that is easily double the displacement, with a bad attitude. A Golden Retriever to a Pitbull lol.

I am still torn between wanting both worlds though. :rolleyes: Sometimes I really want super stealth and silent running, and I don't like being loud and obnoxious for all the reasons that are common sense to not be a public annoyance, but OMG that Ducati VTwin-like bass is utterly intoxicating to me. I could listen to radio stations that broadcast nothing but that sound, heehee

The cool thing is - it takes like five minutes to swap them out as long as you keep some sort of anti-sieze in the inside diameter of the slip to mid pipe area. I feel you tho - the stealth is nice to have at times. But being a mechanic, I can't get over the real life sound of the combustion. Shame on me - I know. :(

Flying tiger theme? You gunna' put a toothy mouth on the frunk? That may be cool if done right.

Yes, i am worried it'll look to much over the top. Been trying to find a ghost out one in grey to compliment the bike. Also have custom aircraft decals on order which are subtle grey on black.

Yes, i am worried it'll look to much over the top. Been trying to find a ghost out one in grey to compliment the bike. Also have custom aircraft decals on order which are subtle grey on black.

Nah...just do it! If you're going for that "warbird" theme have you considered wrapping your pipes? That could look pretty slick.

I have the LeoVince with the baffle in. But where would I look for the stamp you refer to ? Is it on the can itself ?

Let me know when you figure out of to mount that cannon in the frunk.

And for the record, the A-10 is my utmost favorite jet. So ugly, so awesome.

Back