• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Bike Week - Anyone Going

What is the cost this year for the complete package? Where do you go on line to buy the complete package ticket? This is always one of the best deals in motorcycling.

What is the cost this year for the complete package? Where do you go on line to buy the complete package ticket? This is always one of the best deals in motorcycling.

Last year I had to phone in to get it. Web page stinks.

You coming back? Thought I saw some trip plans that would be a conflict for you. Would be good to see you again.

Work commitments may have me trailering, at least to south Georgia.

Starting to look like the season is upon us.

I'll try and find out something about Daytona, or if you find out let me know. I want to ride the new Indian scout at Daytona. Get a hold of Dave and the Florida riders, and let us get a ride together at Daytona. I'll try and find out if George Gonzales V is racing Daytona this year! Those Baton Rouge fake Louisiana Cajuns (5 blocks north of I-10) are a lot of fun to be around.

[video=youtube;cM2E4ukRUGQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM2E4ukRUGQ[/video]

But not the same sense Mr. George died. Mr. George was one of my all time heros. Great motorcycle racer, dealer, and FRIEND.

[video=youtube;IB2BWP-UhyI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB2BWP-UhyI[/video]

This time last month, it was looking like March as a wash out. However, looks like it is all finally coming together.

March 11th - Daytona
March 21st - Round Top
March 28th - Hillbilly Hangout II
April 9th - Horizons Unlimited - Will most likely head out to New Hampshire and Canada after that.

The Blue Knights Rio Grande Conference is to be held June 11-14, 2015 and will be hosted by the Blue Knights Texas XXII Chapter in Lufkin/Nacogdoches, Texas.

Sturgis - Aug 3rd - 9th. Got a few Australian bloks coming in for that one this year. We are not staying at the Buffalo Chip this year, Marty made reservations as far from town as we could possibly get. These Auzzie bloks tend to get a bit on the wild side at times.

I am sure there will be a few more rides thrown in there somewhere. I don't know about yet!

Last edited:
We had a really good time in Myrtle Beach a few years back and the kids loved it. We'll be there by May 12th and stay a week. No way I can get the 500 lbs. of stuff on the bike the wife is bringing for the Gkids, so I'll trailing the bike...

Ok, finally figured out how to get tickets this year for Daytona 200. Same one ticket for all the races and camping like last year. Dates on the one pay all ticket are from Noon on March 10th (Tuesday) to Noon on March 14 (Sunday). Cost is $120 for the ticket and camping, and a $15 registration fee. Same as last year.

They had all my information from last year in their computer system, so very quick to do.

Phone Number is 386-254-2700. Then hit a 1 and then hit a 3, this gets you to the person who does the tickets.

If you like motorcycle racing, this is the place to be! If not, go downtown with the Harleys?

You will get flashed downtown, always. Had a real good looking girl pull up her shirt at the Indian show at Dirty Harry's two years ago. I was quick to inform her that she had better get those two small things back into the Incubation Unit, until they could grow a lot more.

Last edited:
Ok, finally figured out how to get tickets this year for Daytona 200. Same one ticket for all the races and camping like last year. Dates on the one pay all ticket are from Noon on March 10th (Tuesday) to Noon on March 14 (Sunday). Cost is $120 for the ticket and camping, and a $15 registration fee. Same as last year.

They had all my information from last year in their computer system, so very quick to do.

Phone Number is 386-254-2700. Then hit a 1 and then hit a 3, this gets you to the person who does the tickets.

If you like motorcycle racing, this is the place to be! If not, go downtown with the Harleys?

You will get flashed downtown, always. Had a real good looking girl pull up her shirt at the Indian show at Dirty Harry's two years ago. I was quick to inform her that she had better get those two small things back into the Incubation Unit, until they could grow a lot more.

Thanks OCR. If they made it easy to get in we wouldn't have the camping all to ourselves. It is truly the best unknown deal at bike week.

Back