• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Bar end -- what do I need?

werdigo

Reaction score
Visit site
After my first accident I'm repairing the 2014 NC-700X. Not much damage; I must have slowed considerably from the 70 I last remember from the speedometer before spilling. Turn signal, footpeg, front brake lever, and this bar end. I think I can get that broken bolt out, and will eventually replace the Givi handguard that is probably somewhere along I-81 in Tennessee. Meanwhile, I'm looking at this: Genuine Honda Handlebar Weight Many CB GL NC ST Balancer Bar End See Notes Q122 | eBay [url truncated]; it's a Honda 53105-MK4-620. PS. The Oxford heated grip still works.
20180222_180330_resized.jpg20180222_181303_resized.jpg

Last edited:
You have the correct number for the weight.

Also, the bolt is Honda part:
90191-KBG-000
SCREW, OVAL (6X65)

Related question, are your bars straight? I had a low speed fall on some ice. The bar end was only scuffed but it bent the bars so I replaced them with some after market ones.

Related question, are your bars straight? I had a low speed fall on some ice. The bar end was only scuffed but it bent the bars so I replaced them with some after market ones.

Thanks for the advice. I tried a couple of measurements and there's no discernible difference between left and right. But I haven't ridden the bike yet to see how it tracks --- the lack of a RF turn signal and handguard aren't the problem, but I can only get a couple of fingers on that stub of a front brake lever. It'd probably be OK but a new one's on the way and I think I'll wait for it.

Back