• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Backrest for Honda topbox

Larry Stepp

Reaction score
Visit site
I had my local upholstery shop make this for me. Its called El Cajon Auto Trim in the city of El Cajon, CA. They are very easy to deal with and are making them for $40.00. The mount from inside the box with two screws.

Backrest.jpg

It looks nice. However, since my wife told me her adventurous days were over I guess I'll not be needing one. I didn't think my bike handling was that bad!

danrev,

I will be passing through Oregon next week on the way to Alaska. So, if you see this short, fat, ugly old biker hitchhiking, that's me. I just ran out of gas again, but I will ride on the back seat with you for gas!

danrev,

I will be passing through Oregon next week on the way to Alaska. So, if you see this short, fat, ugly old biker hitchhiking, that's me. I just ran out of gas again, but I will ride on the back seat with you for gas!

If you are coming up I-5 through Seattle on the way, I'd be happy to buy you a beer and ride with you a few miles. :)

Givi also has backrest pads that fits the Honda top case. In fact, I see many of them that could fit that case.

GIVI Back Rest Pads

I purchased the E95S that I paid half the retail price on their website from my local dealer.

Last edited:
Back