• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Availability of Factory LED Fog Lights?

One of the lights developed variable output after it got up to temperature. It varied between 2.1 and 0.35 amps of current draw. I may try to send it back to George, but I am just generally underwhelmed with them and I may put them on something less critical or just take a loss on them. I bought some Rigid Industries Duallies to install on the NC...

Dually

It sucks that volume takes precedence over quality nowadays. I would get my money back and let them know they lost another sale because of this.
Thanks for being the pioneer beemer! If I wasn't so broke right now, it might have been me that caught the arrow.
I'll keep on researching LED lighting until a winner shows itself.

It sucks that volume takes precedence over quality nowadays. I would get my money back and let them know they lost another sale because of this.
Thanks for being the pioneer beemer! If I wasn't so broke right now, it might have been me that caught the arrow.
I'll keep on researching LED lighting until a winner shows itself.

I have a set of Rigid Industries Duallys on order. I went too cheap. I know better, but I thought I could get 90% of the performance for less money. I have found at this stage of my life that I regret my economies much more than my extravagances. This is but another data point in support of that theory.

I have always been a little skeptical of the Tesla/Sanjoh lights on ADV. Then I found lights that look just like theirs on ebay for half the price...straight from China. I will be saving my pennies for a set of RIGID lights.

I have always been a little skeptical of the Tesla/Sanjoh lights on ADV. Then I found lights that look just like theirs on ebay for half the price...straight from China. I will be saving my pennies for a set of RIGID lights.

The ones on eBay are three emitter instead of four, at least the ones I have seen are, and they are lower output. WhatI think they have done is put more heat into this particular housing than it can radiate. Regardless, the housing is light duty and the attachment fitting is a joke.

Back