• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

AS OF 5pm

tew47

Reaction score
Visit site
As of 5PM I became to owner of a brand new NC700X. I now have a total of 20 miles on it. Had to ride it home in a big rain storm with a lot of wind. I have ordered the givi E360 and E460 top box, center stand Givi windshield and heated hand grips. My wife insisted that I get the service warranty for three years and extended warranty for five years and Givi engine guards. Am I happy !!!!!

Congrats on a cool bike and a cool wife. I had to fight mine for my upgrades. Enjoy the bike and welcome to the club.

Congrats. My wife is like that with hifi stuff (which she really enjoys) but much less so with bike accessories. Still 1 out of 2 isn't bad :)

How the weather clears up for you.

Last edited:
Congratulations Gene! I am sure the NCX rode much differently than the Venture did and with the warm weather you'll get some miles in the next few days. It's supposed to touch 80 degrees here through the weekend.

Congratulations of the new purchase. I guess you can say you got the NC baptized right out the door. Enjoy the ride.

Congratulations tew!
Did she get you a new helmet too?
Gloves? Jacket? Shoes?

Come on, it's a new bike, so needs new apparels!
:p (just kidding in case I am misread).

Welcome to the 'next level'.....owners' club.
:p

Did it get dirty this morning, the roads were still wet and warmed up quickly, it was 79 today. Ordered the fender extender, shock tube and radiator grill and in the future a hugger. Road over 75 miles and the fuel only dropped one bar. It was fun to ride in traffic compared to the Venture. Pictures when I get all the accessories on.

Back