• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Arkansas Ride

That picture of the store brings back memories. I lived in Russellville 2 different times (9 1/2 yrs. total) and the Ozarks was where I learned to ride as a teenager. My first "adventure ride" was as a 15 yr old- I went up hwy 7 from Russellville to Jasper and back on my 250 Suzuki (my parents never knew I'd left town!) Hwy 7, 16, 21... really the whole north and west half of Arkansas-what an awesome place to ride. I'm going to have to make a point of taking a long weekend on the NCX out that way.

And that lunch was served on a very large spool for a table. Certainly an eclectic mix of styles with the fine cuisine and rustic furnishings.
Mike

Only problem at all with this eating place I the waiter is so ugly! Sure wish I could have ridden with you guys, as that is always fun.

Yes I am going to ride on this Saturday with the friends and maybe we go together in a group we all have heavy bikes 1100cc and I think its the best choice for the road trip..

Back