• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Anyone Using a Sena 10U?

belrix

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I am wanting to add a Bluetooth communicator to my Shoei Neotec and really like the looks of the new Sena 10U, completely integrated into the helmet...nice!

Has anyone used the Sena 10U? If so how do you like it?

I'm trying to talk myself into the 10U when a SMH5-FM would really be good enough.

Thanks

brian

Hey Brian, I have the 10U in my Shoei Neotec. So far I love it. I've test flown the FM radio (okay) and the cell phone option, taking a call on the road (intentionally to test) and it worked well. Person on the other end couldn't hear the wind at 45MPH. Waiting for longer ride this weekend with a bud to see if we can connect our intercoms. He has a Schuberth comm system so we will see how universal Shoei's claim is. The microphone is right next to my upper lip, maybe a cm away.

Oh, I don't care for the clip on remote on the handlebar. It's way too close to the turn signal on the NC. Let me me know if you have specific questions, I'm happy to test fly something for you.

Did you get a manual for the remote? Sena only has a two page quick-guide to look at. I want to get two for our C3 lids and want to figure out if it's even possible to have it work with both headsets one at the time.

I got one for my Neotech, a word of warning, the Sena website is CRAP. There are no links from the landing page to anything necessary for registering your device, getting the Sena device manager for updates, etc.

It will link you to their store though...

Keep a google search tab open to find the various Sena pages to get registered/firmware updates/ etc.

Finally got to try the FM radio and connect it to my phone, at home, riding tomorrow for a better test.

It worked okay as I have the fly screen on for summer, I'm sure it will be great when I get the vStream back on.
The FM was good until about 40 miles from the station, a 3" antenna inside the helmet can only do so much.
I need to spend a few days trying to get all the button configurations in my head. :confused:

Back