• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Any recommendations on touring foot peg for both rider and passenger on 2016 NC700X ?

MattKas

Reaction score
Visit site
I was wondering if anybody as any recommendations on direct replacement foot pegs for both rider and passenger on 2016 NC700X? My other ride is 2015 BMW K1600 GTLE. So I am looking for something like on my other bike or similar to ones on ST1300 or Goldwing.

Thanks in advance,

Matt Kas

[email protected]

I have Wing GL1800 OEM Footpegs on my vstrom and love them.........they also fit my CB500X, but alittle too wide on that little bike. I would think they fit the NC700X also........fitment may depend on what model Wing you get them from. They are not really cheap on ebay (typically.......$30 each, used), but you can get Chinese knock-offs of the same peg for $50 shipped on Ebay.

For my 2012, I never really got foot pegs to install well, so I got these crash bars and just installed the foot pegs on the lowest point there. I have long legs, and the pegs themselves weren't perfect but they do the trick for long group rides.

Amazon.com: Black Crash Bar Engine Guard Frame Protector for 2012-2016 Honda NC 750 700 X S: Automotive

Two caveats though, they were a tight fit, so there was some cursing from me getting them installed but that was probably just due to me getting tapped by a car on the side previously, and they have a threaded mount but it's so high that it's useless for me, so I've mounted mine with pegs that fit around the bar. They really are sturdy crash bars though. The threaded mount almost sticks out enough to annoy me, but not enough to make it uncomfortable when you want/need to stretch your legs, but I still want to grind it off on general principle :)

I think the mounts I got were just Kuryaken from the bike shop so I don't have a link. If you're interested in how it looks on my 2012, I'll be glad to send a pic. The key for me was getting a crash guard to mount them on.

Back