• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Air Temp display?

Jackal

Reaction score
Visit site
I am now - almost - completely satisfied with my NC700XD. Big improvements were intallation of the Madstad windshield and Seat Concepts seat. Now, I'd like to have a digital air temp display. Has anyone installed such on their bike?

BTW, on my sish list for the next NC700x would be a cruise control.

Has anyone installed such on their bike?

Yeah, I have a super cheesy one that I only paid a few bucks for plugged into my 12v lighter socket. Sorry the pic is so crappy. Celsius only, but it works OK. Note the little C to F conversion card I made in the GPS holder.

tempguage.jpg

Yeah, I have a super cheesy one that I only paid a few bucks for plugged into my 12v lighter socket. Sorry the pic is so crappy. Celsius only, but it works OK. Note the little C to F conversion card I made in the GPS holder.

View attachment 20250

Ha ha! I saw 38.3 C and went :eek: where the heck could be that hot...and then my eyes swivelled over to the Texas location, of course lol :eek: :D

if I'm cold I know its cold.
if I'm sweatinging I know its bl**dy hot.
if I comfortable then its nice.
hell what more do you want a bacon sarnie meter---- oooh its just up the road!!

I bought one...it is still INSIDE the Frunk.
Never used it.
:D

Like Jonny said, it aint cold enough and if it was, you shouldn't really be bothered riding.
:D

Back