• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Air hawk seat cushions?

I am pretty happy with Seat Concepts. I got a seat from them for my NC700 and sent it back to get a grippy textured cover and a soft-as-possible foam interior. The first seat cover made me feel like I was constantly sliding into the tank and the foam was hard. Seat Concepts were as good as gold to work with and I would definitely work with them again.

Airhawks work very good, i have one in my dodge dually, one for my nc700, and one on my dl1000. Longist day on a airhawk is 1200 miles. Did one 800 mile day last week coming back from the king of the hammers, in California. Even with the best seat made, you can not change the seat shape, and support while riding, but you can with the airhawk evan at 75 mph. Dale

I have the air hawk 2 it is much better than the stock seat. I use mine daily comute for work 50mi a day. The seat does have that slope forward problem with the air hawk so the way i do it is put the cushion far forward about 2 inches beyond the front seat and this will take out some of the slope. And yes keep the seat just barley blown up keep about 1/2 of air space between your butt and the stock seat and i did not even strap mine down. When i park it i just take it off and put it in the frunk

I bought my Air hawk and was satisfied with it. I have not put it back on since I replaced my seat because I only travel about 150 miles on road trips.

I am still a new inexperienced motorcycle rider so when I do get more experience and travel like Dale has, I probably will put the Air hawk back on.

Back